Friday, May 23, 2008

First Month On Etsy

Tomorrow marks the first month of selling Decorettes on Etsy and I must say I am quite pleased with the results so far. We've had quite a few sales in this first month which has far surpassed my initial target figure considering well, we're only in our first month?

We've squeezed out way onto the frontpage of Etsy (see previous post), been talked about on blogs like Wren and The Peach Tree, have been chosen as the Editor's pick by Bust Magazine and will even be showcased in their next newsletter! We must be good... *grin*

I reckon this first month has been fabulous and want to give a shout out to all our buyers who have tried our Decorettes! If you have bought and love your product, please feel free to send us pictures of our decals on your walls at decorette@yahoo.com - we'd love to see them!

So if you've been eyeing our decals, maybe today is time you try them! Shop today at Decorette - your source of fun, functional and affordable wall decals! Oh and I also wanted to promote our bestseller by far to date :)


4 comments:

  1. You deserve all of it and more!! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very unique item! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very nice. They seem to add just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for linking to me. It was an absolute pleasure to include your wall decals in my blog. They are beautiful and are art in their own right. I am thrilled to hear you have done so well. :)
    All the best,
    Wendren (from the wren)

    ReplyDelete